Agency of Regional Development “Dzedzich” (former – Brest Regional Youth Non-Governmental Organization) was founded in November 1999 by students of BrSU.
INFORMATION AGENCY “DZEDZICH WEEK-NEWS”
- The youth bulletin “Dzedzich” (cultural, social and youth problems of Brest and the country).
- E-mail delivery Dzedzich week-news (news of Brest democratic organizations, announcements of contests, tours, and probation periods).
- Internet resources http://dzedzich.org, groups in social networks.
- PR – support of the organization activity.
Requirements for participation:over 16 years old, work with computer, literacy, ability to write articles, 2 months’ probation period in the bulletin “Dzedzich”.
- Сampaign “Brest for bicycles”.
- Mass ecological actions (cleaning the river Muhavets, planting trees, and ecological trips).
Requirements for participation: over 16 years old, tourist skills (setting a tent, making a fire and so on), good physical health, discipline.
- Campaign “Our language”.
- Meetings with people of culture of the country.
- Educational and mass events on popularizing the Belarusian language and culture (watching films, quizzes, literary parties).
- Drawing public attention to the problem of preserving historical and cultural heritage.
Requirements for participation: over 18 years old, literacy.
YOUTH INFORMATION CENTER
- The meetings with famous Belarusians “Need to talk“.
- The campaign of development of the volunteer movement for Brest NGOs “Be a volunteer“.
- Providing consultative, information and technical support of independent Brest youth initiatives.
Requirements for participation: over 20 years old, length of service in “Dzedzich” – 4 years.
- Youth and student exchange with NGOs from Belarus and abroad.
- Participation in seminars, summer camps, trips, probation periods.
- Acquaintance with the organizations of the country and the world, with young people living out of Brest region.
Requirements for participation: over 16 years old, speaking foreign language (English, German, French, Polish), sociability.
CENTER OF EQUAL TEACHING
- The campaign to popularize the Bologna system of higher education “Oh, Bologna”.
- Seminars in educational institutions on problems of AIDS, drug addiction, principles of NGO activity.
Requirements for participation: over 19 years old, at least 2 years of pedagogical education, sociability, 2 months’ probation period in the Center of Equal Teaching.
PROGRAM OF WORK WITH VOLUNTEERS
- Center of volunteer support of democratic changes (distributing information materials, collecting signatures, election observation campaigns).
Requirements for participation: over 16 years old, free time, good physical health, sociability, ability to work in team.
Members of “Dzedzich” take an active part in political life: work as observers at the elections, carry out mass-meetings and pickets. Participation in the elections is a great experience which is useful for those who want to be an active citizen.
MISSION OF ARD “DZEDZICH”:
Being based on the principles of patriotism and respect to the Belarusian culture, striving for democratization of the country and self-perfection of the organization members to raise the Brest youth’s civil activity with the help of enlightening and educational programs, mass actions and resource support of youth civil initiatives.
OBJECTIVES OF ARD “DZEDZICH”:
- To assist in development of Belarusian culture.
- To support youth civil initiatives in the sphere of humanitarian education, culture, science and preservation of historical and cultural heritage.
- To contribute to broadening international youth contacts in the sphere of humanitarian education, culture and science.
WE GIVE YOU OPPORTUNITY
- To spend your free time with society’s and your personal benefit.
- To become a leader, to get respect among your peers.
- To find new friends and have a good time.
TO IMPROVE YOURSELF:
- To get additional education at trainings and seminars in Belarus and abroad.
- To get skills of work with computer and video equipment.
- To become good at formulating your thoughts.
- To get the latest information of the things that are going on in the country.
- To try yourself at journalism, design, organizing events.
TO MAKE THE WORLD BETTER:
- To join the movement for Belarusian Renaissance.
- To publish your scientific and literary works: poems, essays, research results.
- To realize your bravest ideas.
- To influence the destiny of your country.
We are just starting to live!
We will live in the country we will build!
Do you want to add some bricks?
Get in touch with us. Let’s go to the future together!
For Renaissance of Belarusian culture! For European development of Belarus! For the adequate living standard of Belarusian citizens!